Who should get the flu shot?
Anyone who lives, works, or goes to school in Ontario - 6 months of age or older.
2020 FLU CLINIC INFORMATION
This year Timiskaming Health Unit Community Flu Clinics will be held following Public Health Protocols for COVID-19 and by appointment only. Walk-ins will not be accommodated.
Book your appointment online here or by scanning the barcode below with your electronic device.
- Also available by appointment beginning November 23 by calling the Timiskaming Health Unit at 1-866-747-4305.
- If you are unwell, please do not attend.
- Please be on time for your appointment. If you are early, remain in your car until your appointment time.
- Wear short sleeved clothing.
- Please wear a non-medical mask or face covering to your flu shot appointment – if you don’t have a mask, one will be provided.
- If you cannot wear a mask, an in-office appointment can be booked for you by calling 1-866-747-4305.
Please note: for those 65 years and older, ask your pharmacist or health care provider about the high dose flu vaccine. It will not be available at the community flu clinics.
For more information visit WWW.IMMUNIZE.CA
You and the Flu Have you ever wondered how the flu vaccine is made - Click here.
Health Care Provider Q&A
Information for individuals 6 months to 64 years of age
Information for individuals 65+ years of age