Who should get the flu shot?
Anyone who lives, works, or goes to school in Ontario - 6 months of age or older.
2020 FLU VACCINATIONS
Missed our flu clinics?
Book your in-office appointment by calling your local health unit or call toll free 1-866-747-4305. Walk-ins cannot be accommodated.
- If you are unwell, please do not attend.
- Please be on time for your appointment. If you are early, remain in your car until your appointment time.
- Wear short sleeved clothing.
- Please wear a non-medical mask or face covering to your flu shot appointment – if you don’t have a mask, one will be provided.
- If you cannot wear a mask, an in-office appointment can be booked for you by calling 1-866-747-4305.
For more information visit WWW.IMMUNIZE.CA
You and the Flu Have you ever wondered how the flu vaccine is made - Click here.
Health Care Provider Q&A
Information for individuals 6 months to 64 years of age
Information for individuals 65+ years of age