Check out this great video to learn more about the COVID-19 vaccine.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Booking your appointment online:
You can book your vaccine appointment through the provincial online booking portal if you:
- are 60 years or older in this calendar year
- have a green Ontario photo health card (OHIP) (expired cards will be accepted)
- have an email address or cell phone number
- have a modern web browser such as Chrome or Firefox (the booking site is not compatible with Internet Explorer 11 or earlier versions)
If there are no available local vaccination appointments on the provincial booking portal, please check back at a later date. Once more vaccine supply is distributed locally, more appointment spots will get added. If there are no appointments left in your community, the site will direct you to the clinic closest to you.
Booking online NOW: covid-19.ontario.ca/book-vaccine/
If you need assistance to book your appointment:
Call 866-747-4305, Ext. 6
Monday to Friday - 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. | Saturday and Sunday - 9:00 a.m. to 12 noon
Booking your appointment by phone:
You can book your vaccine appointment by phone if you:
- Do not have access to the internet or a computer or have not been able to complete your booking online due to technical difficulties
- Have a red and white health card
- Do not have an Ontario health card
- Are Indigenous or Healthcare worker
We know everyone is eager to receive the vaccine, but we are asking those not yet eligible to avoid calling to allow those that are eligible the opportunity to book an appointment.
The vaccine is free. You will not be asked for your Social Insurance number or credit card number over the phone.
Please use the online system: covid-19.ontario.ca/book-vaccine/
Need help getting to a clinic? Visit our Timiskaming Connections page for more information.
We are now accepting registrations for COVID-19 vaccine standby lists for upcoming clinics. Please register here ONLY if you meet one of the following eligibility requirements:
Please do not call the health unit. If appointments become available, we will contact eligible people by telephone.